Thursday, November 04, 2004

 

My first...pt 1

Kiss
This actually occurred twice. The very first time was so damn disgusting to me that I don’t even count it. It didn’t help that I didn’t know what the fuck I was doing either. Let me paint a picture for you…..
It was the summer of 1986. My girlfriend and I were out riding our bikes. I was pushing my blue Huffy 10 speed and my girl was pushing her pink and gray Huffy 10 speed. We were funky fresh! I was looking cute too. Shoot….I was sporting my new Lottos with the removable color patches. You.Couldn’t.Tell.Me.NOTHING We decided to venture off to the next neighborhood. You know, the neighborhood across that one busy street your mama told you not to cross. It wasn’t a bad neighborhood. Mama and ‘nem just didn’t want us to venture off too far away from home. Anyway, being the fast tail girls that we were, we decided to mosey on across the busy street to meet up with some friends. Just hard-headed! There was this boy I liked that lived across the way. He was sooo cute to me. You know the kind. He was light-skinnded and had wavy hair. His name was Michael. Ooowee! Did I love me some Michael. Anyway, we met up with Michael and a couple of his friends. Again, being the fast tail girls that we were, we were out there flirting.. Well we were trying to flirt but they weren’t paying us no mind. You know how boys are at age 12 when they’re around their friends. Michael and his friends were playing basketball in his driveway. Michael had a basketball hoop on his garage so everybody used to be over there. Anyway, at the end of the game, Michael and his boy Omar decided to come holla at me and my girl. Somehow, we got on the subject of kissing. Michael must have asked me for a kiss and instead of saying no, I was like ok! I was scarred as hell! What was I going to do? I had never kissed a boy before. I didn’t want him to think I hadn’t kissed before. Ok…ok. Think Brown Sugar….what are you going to do? We walked to the side of Michael’s house and well, the next thing I knew, Michael was coming towards me with his eyes closed, head turned partially to the side and mouth wide open. So I did what he did except close my eyes. LOL Michael laid a big, fat, wet, sloppy…..ass kiss on me. There was NO TONGUE action. There we were, turning our heads from side to side like we were actors playing out a scene on Young and the Restless. I swear, my whole damn face was wet from his spit. It was a very spitty experience. YUCK! Ewww! Gagging…. That muhfucka had the nerve to tell his boy I couldn’t kiss.
My SECOND FIRST Kiss….
Coincidentally, this guy’s name was Michael also. He also was light-skinnded (I know how I spelled it), wavy hair and had green eyes. Now this boy….I was truly in love with. It was our 7th grade year. I walked into my homeroom on the first day of 7th grade and saw him. It was love at first sight...for me. I knew it was meant to be! LOL Anyway, months and months went by of constant playing and flirting with each other. The day came, March 2, 1987. It was after school. I had cheerleading practice and he had basketball practice. Well, we were up on the 3rd floor of our school. Our lockers happened to be right next to each other. We were getting our things together to walk down to the gym. Well….Michael asked me for a kiss. “Oh lawd! Here we go again.” Ok…I’m nervous as shit. Anyway, by the time we make it down to the gym, I had built up enough nerve to give him some shuga. Well, we walked past the gym towards our swimming pool. We stopped in the breezeway between the gym and the pool. I was chewing on some apple Now & Laters. I asked him if he wanted some and he said, “I’ll just take what you have in your mouth.” (me…blushing) Well the next thing I knew, he leaned over and kissed me. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and went to work. I just followed his lead. Now that….was a good first kiss. Who said I couldn’t kiss?!? (smile)
Sexual Encounter
The year was 1988. One Saturday night, my parents went to a dance. They were always going out to dances and parties. Well, this one particular night, I was talking to my boyfriend on the phone when they left. We had been talking about having sex with each other. He knew that I had never had sex before. Well I had somehow decided that tonight was the night. I had heard some of my other girlfriends talking about they’re experiences and well….I was ready to experience it myself. We made arrangements for him to come through the backyard to the back door of my garage. I left the door unlocked for him while I kept a lookout. He didn’t live too far from me so it didn’t take him long to get there. Once he got there, we went straight up to my bedroom. Ok….so here we are trying to do the nasty. He tried and tried to get it in. It just wasn’t working. My little coochie was not having it. Anyway, he kept trying and eventually broke through. Man….that shit hurt like hell. Who the hell said sex feels good?!? I beg to differ! Anyway, I’m going through the motions like it feels good and what not. I think I’m finally getting into it when….”BANG!” I hear a door close downstairs. Ohhhh Shhiiiiiit! My parents are home already! Uh-oh! Man….I never saw anybody move sooo fast. We jumped up off that bed, gathered all his shit and I stuffed him and all his shit under my bed. OMG! What was I going to do?!? My parents were coming up the stairs. I jumped back in my bed and pretended like I was knocked out. My daddy turned on my light to see if I was sleep and walked over to the bed. “What the hell is he doing? Doesn’t he see I’m sleep?” I laid there, stiff as a board. My heart was beating outside of my chest. He stood there for a second and then let my window down, which was over my bed. Then he walked back out my bedroom. He turned the light out as he left. Ok…what the hell were we going to do? My parents’ room was right next to mine. I had to somehow get him down the stairs and out the house without them noticing. It seemed like it took for damn ever for them to go to sleep. Once the coast was clear, he crawled from under my bed, put his clothes on and we somehow, in a stealth- like fashion, went down the steps. I somehow got him out of the house without incident. Phew! (wiping forehead) If I drank at that time, that would have been a good time to grab me a night cap.


Comments:
Oh, you done gone and told all your daggone bid-ness on here!!!
 
What happened to/with 1988 Michael? Since you've shared so much perhaps you'll share if ya'll got together again, did u find a better location? What happened?
 
Awww yea, the 80's...when the light-skin brotha was in...Man, do I remember those days. How funny!! I think almost every girl I knew back then had a crush on at least 'one' light-skin brotha at the time...

And, I feel you on the first sexual experience. My first time hurt like hell to!!! I was in soooo much pain!!! LoL!!!

Damn! Reading your post makes me miss the 80's like crazy!!! :)
 
Yeah....the light skinned bruthas were in back then. hee hee Ahh...the days. Now, I'm into whatever man I can get. hee hee But you're right, back then every girl use to be all up on the light skinned bruthas. We were color struck and didn't even realize it.
 
Tell us what living in Atlanta is like.
 
Hi Blogger,
My excitement grows as I read more of what you have here...
I'm a little embarrassed to say it but when was out looking for sexy kiss information I found your post: this post and had to stop for a read. I sicerely appreciate you blog topic... I'm considering making a blog about sexy kiss and I should probably stop by here more often to watch how you do this great job.. I always love looking through other poeples blogs and reading the posts (especially yours!) I don't know if you like other blogs or want to check out mine, but I think you've done a quality job.

It's great to be here on your blog, thanks.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >