Friday, November 12, 2004

 

Random thoughts...

It has been brought to my attention that some more folks that I know personally have become acquainted with my blog. Knowing this, I have to make sure I watch what I say as I'd love to preserve the "good girl" image that they may have about me. *wink* Damn those links! hee hee Naw...I'm kidding. But it is easier to be candid with folks who don't know you at all and/or those who REALLY know you to the core or even those you simply don't care what they think about you. LOL It warms my heart to know that others are enjoying or have enjoyed reading my entries. Besides, I love the acknowledgement and attention as I've mentioned to a few of you. Hey...can't help it. I'm an only child. You know only children love all eyes being on them. LOL We're "special folks". Not as "special" as the way fellow blog pal looks in these pictures. hee hee Shouts out to The Brutha Code. You're right bruh....you did look like HandiMan. "Never underestimate the power of the handicap!!!" Some of ya'll wouldn't even get that. Although, I'm sure some of you remember HandiMan and his infamous saying as he made his exit. LOL Anywho, I'm sitting here at work KNOWING that I should be doing some actual work. I just can't get it in me to do any. Today is most folks' Friday. Unfortunately, it's my Thursday...so to speak. I have to work tomorrow. I hate working on Saturdays. It just doesn't seem natural. However, when Monday rolls around, I'm cool because while most of ya'll are at work, I'm chillin at home. That is, after I get up and take my son to day care. What? You think I'm going to keep him at home with me on my off day? Yeah. Right! *Subject change* You know what? I've really come to enjoy writing entries on my blog. I really do. Shouts out to my blog mama and FAB-U-LOUS linesister KK (aka CIA because she is so tight lipped with info) who peaked my interest. The Kajuana Show. I call her my blog mama because she's helped out in the rearing of my blogness world. She's the one I call on when I need a helping hand. Thanks KK! *Subject change* I know I said that I hate working on Saturdays but I'm looking forward to tomorrow. My friend that I spoke of in my Unspoken Thoughts entry, is coming to visit me again tomorrow. Yay! I'm excited about that. Unfortunately, I still have to come to work though. You know tomorrow is going to be a looooong work day for me. He'll be here after I get off work. Maybe I'll have some more unspoken thoughts to share on Monday. Hmmm....a thought to ponder on. We'll see if I can muster up enough "e"courage as Kajuana so put it. OBKB....I think I've shared enough random thoughts on this here entry. I have so many blog topics. Let's see if I can start and complete another entry before quitting time. That would make three in one day. Somehow, I'm beginning to doubt that I'm going to complete the third entry. Seeing as though it's almost quitting time. *smooches*

Comments:
::I'm yo mamma. I'm yo daddy. I'm that N*gga in the Cadie! I'm your pusher::

As a psychologically only child, I also love, Love, LOVE getting shout outs for shyt!!! Now all we need to do is get your links up and working!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >