Monday, December 20, 2004

 

Boogers and cars

Why is it that people, excuse me, SOME people get in their car, drive down the street and decide to pick their noses? I mean damn, I've seen more people in the past month or so go to town in their nose while driving. I don't know. Maybe it's the change of weather or something that has increased the number of boogers folks have in their noses. I've begun a mental experiment that kicks off as soon as I turn onto the mean streets of the "A." My mental experiment involves taking note of how many people I drive past or sit next to at the light that are digging up their nose. Man....it doesn't matter the velocity, type of car or typical grid lock traffic. Folks will dig up their noses no matter what. All the while I'm thinking (and looking), "Ay...don't you see me over here looking at you while you're going to town in your nose?!? UGH! Nasty ass!" Bwhahahahaha! Damn! Have you no shame?!? Today, I was pulling out of the gas station. It was cold as hell. I was sitting at the light still trying to warm up. I look over to my left. What did I see? Who, but a Chinese lady going to town in her nose! I was shocked because I figured that the last person I'd see going to town in their nose would be a Chinese lady. Damn...she looked just like that lady at the Beauty Supply store I go to. Ima have to watch her more closely when I go into the store next time. Anyway, she looked at me and then tried to play it off. Busted!Whateva chic! I saw you! Ok...light turned green. I'm out! Another day I was on the E-way. I'm doing all of 70 mph. You know, the norm around here. Anyway, I glance over to my left and saw this lady in this little pitter put car. It appeared that her "song" was on the radio because she was bobbing her head to beat. But wait a minute. I know she ain't diggin up her nose AND bobbing her head to the beat! Yes. She. Was. I didn't even have time to give her the "I see you diggin up your nose" look. I kept on rollin down the E-way. Ok. One more instance. I was driving down the street. Stopped at light. Look to the right. I'll be damned. This cat was over there digging. I mean he was digging so hard. He was up in that mug. He wasn't even trying to be discreet. He had something up in that nostril that he just had to get. It was serious. I had to stop looking at him. It was disgusting. Besides, I didn't want want him to fling that thing on my window. I got the hell on as soon as the light changed. It's funny the things people do when they're in the privacy (or so they think) of their own car. I have to admit though. I was in my car the other day. I felt like a had a booger in my nose ready to come out. Although it was tempting to dig up my nose. I had to tell myself no. Just say no! Lucky for me, I had a pack of Kleenex in my car. hee hee I commenced to going to town in my nose...with my kleenex ofcourse!

Comments:
It's so funny you say that cause my dad always does that. I have never seen him pick his nose anywhere but in the car. I don't understand it. I always say something to him about it but he still does it. Yuck!
 
Meka, I have yet to catch my daddy diggin up his nose...in the car. I've caught him doing it other places. I'm sure he does it in the car though! LOL
 
I think people get in their own world in the car. It's like they foret people can SEE them digging. Sort of like how people on "reality" tv forget the cameras are everywhere.
 
I agree with Kajuana... the car is your own private, see through refuge... heh heh. All the nasty shit they do when they're alone, they do in their car. Shit man... they would dig in their asses too if they weren't seated...
 
Ted, being the assaholic that you've professed to be, you'd probably enjoy seeing somebody dig in their ass. LOL
 
Hey what's up. You are a trip! It's Tommie Hustle checking in from the Cradle of Life in Iraq. Keep checking those nasty ATL fools till I get back.
 
Bwhahahahahahah! ok..ok...Bwahahahahaha! Ok...I'm laughing at Funkedeeva! Ooohwee! That was funny. One, I'm laughing at you admitting to going to town in your nose. Two, the KK and Bruh comment. Kajuana gone get choo! hee hee I say you go over there and wipe that boogie on their coffee table.
 
Ahaaa!!! The secret's out. I knew y'all women be flicking boogers and fartin'.... you just do it in the car!
 
The bugger story is hilarious. But think about this digging in your nose and going to eat or touching someone YUCK YUCK YUCK. When do they have time to wash there hands or use antibacterial something. But guess what they forgot they dug all up in there nose and wiped the snot or bugger somewhere in the car so watch out when you are riding as a passenter. ha ha ha ha
 
Y'all got me singing that old Biz Markee song! Remember this? "Hey Mom, what's for dinner? Go up your nose, and pick a winner!"
I know disgusting. Don't get mad at me, its in the song!
 
You guys are gross! I think I'm going to vomit now... Why do little kids like boogers so much though?
 
Funny thing is, that song was in my head as I was typing this entry. If I could figure out how to put music on this damn page, I would have sho nuff put that song on there! LOL
 
HILARIOUS! I thought I was the only one that noticed that.
 
Listen, I know I'm a few days behind here but there's a couple of things I gotta say. First, it's always allergy season in the ATL and a man has to be able to breathe and drive at the same time so he does what he has to do. Second...can I borrow your car..just to run up to Quiktrip?
 
No...you better motion your behind on up to Quik Trip!
 
I thought everyone picked their nose in the car ??????? Oh, well....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >