Monday, December 20, 2004

 

Curiously Strong

I just had to share this real quick. I was at my favorite store, Target. Where else? I was in the line getting ready to check out. While standing there waiting, I took a gander at the gum, mints and candy section. The can of Altoids caught my eye. Hey...I've never seen those before. Besides, I did use my last Altoid earlier. I love Altoids. They're "all purpose". Free your mind people. Free your mind. Anywho...what was I saying? Oh yeah. This can of Altoids caught my eye. It wasn't the normal white and red (peppermint) can or blue and white (spearmint) can. It was gold/mustard and white...Ginger. Hey...why not? I love the Ginger salad dressing at Benihana's. I also like Ginger tea. I tossed them with the rest of my belongings in the check out line. After I left the store I tore that plastic off the can and popped that thang in my mouth. *timeout* Have you ever tasted something but anticipated the taste to be something different? Yeah...this was one of those times. *time in* Like I said, I popped that thang in my mouth. Baybay...Curiously strong was not the word for this here mint. I say GOT DAMN! WTF?!? (no time for gathering spit in my mouth) Patooey!! I spit that muhfucka out quick, fast and in a hurry. Yuck! If I continued to suck on that thang, I probably would have passed out. Not to mention, open every single pore in my body. Hell, I had to get a relaxer later that day. I didn't want my scalp to be on fire due to the opened pores. Damn! I think I'll stick to my Peppermint Altoids from now on. Ginger mint anyone???? And you thought I was stingy. See...you're wrong. You're more than welcome to have as many as you want. Go 'head. Take the whole can. (((smile))) www.altoids.com


Comments:
I don't think I've ever come across ginger mints. I'll have to give it a try. But I hate to buy the whole tin just to throw it away. hmmm....what to do
 
Shit...you can have my tin can of ginger mints.
 
I have had those before and you are correct--them shyts are horrible!!
 
Deja Vu
 
Peace.. Ya know I think i'm the only person in the world who enjoyed the whole tin of altoid gingers.. You can give me yours.. *please*

www.blaquelight.com - Reddy
 
I love those bitches! I found them at a Target in Delaware last year and then couldn't find 'em in NYC...then a friend of mine gave me three cans as a gift. Woohoo! Yum. Put em in your tea instead of sugar...
 
Uh...how 'bout no on putting those things in my tea. LOL Shoot. I'll be more than happy to send you my tin can of nasty ginger mints. Yuck!
 
All I got to say I can't look at you this same. YOYO you have really showed yo ass! Hilarious is the word for this story. ZANE aint got shit on this writing. Had me where I couldn't stop reading it. Didn't know you had IT in you. You have really giving me a true understading of what a PRIVATE DETECTIVES does? hehehe
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >