Wednesday, December 08, 2004

 

I am Woman!!!

I just read The Brutha Code's entry titled, "I wanna be fine" and it brought back a couple of childhood/pre-teen memories. For one, he talked about how he used to stand in the sunlight to make his eyes lighter. I just want to know where we come up with stuff like that? Was there some sort of universal childhood/teen book for dummies? I mean, nobody told me about that "trick" but I too did the same damn thing. Unbeknown to me, I already had "pretty light brown eyes." (batting my eyes) As I mentioned in his comment section, I think I was blinded by the light...sunlight that is. hee hee Ok. But that thought alone is not what triggered my mind to write this entry. I started thinking about how I use to....damn, I hate to admit this, but....I used to put toilet tissue, kleenex....socks (preferably footies)...whatever I could find that gave the slight indication that I was woman, hear me roar, in my training bra. *hanging my head in shame* Yes....yes. I know. I know. Who would have thought? I don't even know what got me started doing that mess. I mean, I read "Are you there God, It's me Margaret?" and did the "I must. I must. I must increase my bust" exercise but it just wasn't working fast enough for my underdeveloped body. I mean, I was in the 5th grade, had taken sex education and noticed that all of my girlfriends were developing tittays. (say like Dave Chappelle would) All but me. All I had to show was a little overgrown nipplege. How was I going to compete with them? I mean, I had my Chic jeans that showed off my junk, rather, slight debris, in my trunk. I had to step it up a notch...or two, in this case. So what did I do? Hmmm.....*past time lightbulb* I befriended my sock drawer. As stated previously, I prefered footies because they weren't as thick as regular socks. Plus, they had that little ball that could possibly symbolize a nipple. LOL Little did I know!!! Anyway, I remember one particular day I was hanging out with some friends in the 'hood after school. We were running and playing up and down the street. Ok...why...oh why....did my sock fall out of my bra?!? One of the little boys saw this and said, "Hey...you dropped something!" I was soooo embarrassed! OMG! I couldn't even begin to tell you exactly how embarrassed I was. I mean, I was found out! My secret was disclosed ya'll! To this day, I'm known as the "sock tittie girl." *still hanging my head in shame*

Comments:
Hey Sock Tittay Girl!

What u stuffing with now? LOL

I had a similar experience, in highschool though, freshman year. I used to take a single square of toilet paper and fold it up neatly and place it in my bra on both sides. It made a difference I tell ya! Until I was wearing a body blouse, one that was very low cut, and since I'm short EVERYONE towers over me.

So my friend Vernon was standing next to me and he goes, "Hey Tee, is that toilet paper sticking out of your bra?!"

EVERYONE heard him. I punched him and tried to play it off saying I had cut myself earlier. ROFL!

My friends still laugh at me about that one!
 
ahahahhaahahhahahahahaha
















"sock tittie girl"

ahahahahahahhahahaah
 
ROTFLMAO! You should have just accepted your IBTC badge like I did. Besides, more than a mouthful is too much. Or so I'm told ;-)
 
What you laughin at Rainmayun?!? ha haha That wasn't funny! I was traumatized!
 
Ahhhh! That was hilarious girl! I was seriously LOL FOR REAL! Although I'm laughing hesterically, I feel soooo bad for you girl...reeeeally I do!

LOL.

:)
 
Hilarious! Life's rough for budding girls. The only thing I can relate to is the locker room jokes before & after swim class.
 
Growing up big tittays were not important. That meant you had to wear a bra I didnt like wearing those I wore a tshirt til about the 7th grade, my momma had to make me wear a bra, those things were irritating. As I got older I wore a bra all the time(literally to bed also) I heard that if you didnt wear a bra all the time that your tittays will be saggy and a male didnt like a women with saggy tittays. I know I dont have saggy tittays as a young woman I have perky Breast. Yippee for me.
 
BROWN SUGAR you were a HOT Momma in the early 80's. Your ass is BLAZING in the 2000.
 
Oh sweetie. I had no idea. I'm sending you cyber hugs!!! Might I suggest a bit of therapy??? J/K
 
I believe the saying is "more than a handful is a waste"....
 
This reminds me of this girl, who had developed well and early, was running late to the school bus in her halter top. Yep, the top flipped down and they flopped out in plain view of everyone on the bus. And we aren't talkin socks either!
 
Well, I think I'd rather be known as "the girl's whose titties flopped out" instead of "sock tittie girl!" LOL
 
I never did that (outside the privacy of my own home). I preferred oranges and tennis balls. . . I wanted
big-uns. . .LMAO. . .now I got them and I don't see what the fuss is all about
 
Oranges and Tennis balls?!? What the ? How the...heck did you get those things to stay in your bra? ha hahaha
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >