Wednesday, January 19, 2005

 

Happy Birthday Kajuana!!!

Woohoo! (in my most raspiest voice) Welcome to Club Thirty!! I hear you're having a shebang on Friday. Well, be sure to sip on a gimlet or any other drink of choice for me! F*ck a sip! Down those muthafreakers for me!!!! Unfortunately, I won't be in attendance. (...and the crowd lets out a a moan.) I know. I know. But...the show must go on!!!! And I'm sure you, our ls's, the Dawij crew...maybe even "Z" and "H" will party the night away. hee hee Hmm...maybe I'll hit the town and party it up for you on Friday. You know...have my own little kk birthday party concurrent (ATL style) with yours. How 'bout dat? Ooo-oop! Ooo-oop!Ooo-oop, Ooo-oop, Ooo-oop!

Oh...just in case you're tuning into my page and think that I still haven't completed part deux, click here. I'll have you know that the entry has been completed however the saga still continues.

Comments:
Club 33...8 more years to go...I'll keep you posted
 
Thanks Shuga (Vivacious Gentle Breeze II)!!!!

**wipes tear from eye**
 
Its about time she joined the I'm 30 and not married crew! 30 nicca WHAT!!?!?!? WHAT SON?!?!??!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >