Tuesday, February 08, 2005

 

My songs....

This is something that Will threw my way last week. Since I am a woman of my word....here it is.

First, List your Random (what the f*ck is my random? Hahaha well…these are songs that I was listening to earlier. Prince v. R Kelly)
· Prince – International Lover
· R Kelly – Bump –n-Grind
· Prince – Scandalous
· R Kelly – Seems like you’re ready
· Prince – Adore
· R Kelly – Sex Me
· Faith - Come over
**these are only a few of the songs I was listening to during a "random" cruise of the mean streets of the A

What is the total amount of music files on your computer(iPod)? First of all, I don’t even own a friggin’ Ipod. Nor am I interested. I’d probably lose it or my son would spill some damn juicy juice on it. OR it would end up in his little fire truck where he stores everything he gets a hold of. Um..but as far as my computer. Heck, I don’t have a clue how many songs I actually have on this mug. I mean, who really cares? You wanna burn a cd or something???

The last CD you bought is: I think it was Fantasia….it’s been a minute. In addition to slacking on my posting, I’ve slacked on buying cds. I want to buy John Legend. Although, I do have a “dubbed” copy of his cd. I like it a lot.

What is the song you last listened to before this message? Some kiddy song from my son’s Kindermusik class. (www.kindermusik.com)

Write down five songs you often listen to or that mean alot to you:1. Ordinary People - John Legend (I wear this muhfugga out!) 2. Pretty Brown eyes – Mint Condition (they made that song for me) 3. Red Light – Usher 4. I'll Love You More than You'll Ever Know - Donny Hathaway 5. Weak – SWV

Who are you gonna pass this stick to (three persons and why)? Kajuana, Edwige & Brutha Code- Why??? Out of the three….Edwige will probably be the only one that will actually do this. Hee hee


Comments:
You on that Prince tip...I'll keep you posted
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >