Tuesday, March 01, 2005

 

Birthday Celebration Suggestions...

6 more days! Yay! My birthday is in 6 more days. It's on a damn Monday so I guess I'll have to get my celebration on this upcoming weekend. Any suggestions? Anyone? Anyone? Hey...sounds like a perfect time for the ATL bloggers to get together. Let's do a roll call. I've already met Xquizzyt1 (i know you're homesick. perfect time to get out). She's the only ATL blogger I've actually met. Now...I've spoken to Gecko Girl on the phone. We haven't met yet. Then there's EJFlavors. Haven't met him but we've chatted on instant messenger. He spoke of a lady named Saga. I haven't been privy to meet her yet. Fishgrease AKA Kae. Cool cat. Hey...he's a Pisces too. I don't forget shii. Oh yeah...Grayse. She's a Precious Pisces as well. Uh huh...bet you didn't think I be payin attention. *wink* Then there's Ms. Thing who I haven't met or spoken to via IM or email. However, I know that she, X and Grayse kick it quite often in the ATL. Jezchill....wait a minute. Let me check and see if he'll be in town. That mug seems to go on more trips than anybody I know. Shoot, since Fave is only an hour and a half from ATL he needs to come on up too. Ok, I can't think of anybody else right now. But anyway, I just thought it would be cool to come out and kick it with good ole Brown Sugar! I'm open to celebrating this weekend or the weekend following my birthday. Either way, let's do the damn thing.
Comments:
Tamara, gone 'head and catch that red eye to GA! You'll make it right in time! (smile) Happy belated bday! I hope you had a wonderful day!
 
You know I'm out of town this weekend but I'm down to celebrate next weekend. Heck, I'm down to celebrate all month. I won't even hold it against you that you went to the wack HU :-)

My birthday is the 20th so I'm going to Vegas the weekend after that.
 
*sucking teeth*
@Gecko Girl~ Man! I want to go to Vegas too!!! I've been talking about going for the longest. I actually was planning on going for my bday weekend. But...my parents will be in town. So...I guess I'll stay in ATL. Um...what's that you say about my illustrious school, Howard University?!? You better watch your mouth missy!!!
 
Might I suggest sevel gimlets followed by some table dancing. Go to a bar/club/lounge that doesn't cater to people like you (Brown) and take over. Hell, send out an evite inviting people to said establishment without reserving not so much as a bar stool. It will be great. To bad I can't be there.
 
So come to Vegas! The more the merrier!

And you know we just beat you guys in bball last week. I guess getting WHUPPED during football season wasn't enough. Hahaha!
 
@geckogirl ~ You gone stop talkin 'bout my alma mater! hahahahahaha So what they suck!! hahahaha I'm kidding! Really...I haven't been keeping up with the sports as of late. So I suck as an alumnus! Vegas may sound like a plan....*rubbing chin*
 
Happy Birthday! An ATL Blogger get together sounds great. Yeah, you know me well. I'm leaving Wednesday for one last ski trip of the season.
 
Well Damn!!! Is anyone going to be in the ATL my goodness everyone here is packing there stuff and getting the heck out of dodge... Next year brownsuga bday parties from 2006 until you enter those pearly gates. You give great parties.
 
What? Party? Alcohol? Atlanta?? IM THERE HOMIE!!! We need to make up for my sucky ass bday anyways (no offense, MsThing!! I REALLY appreciated the dinner!! *MUAHZ*)
Yeah we need to get Kae's cute self out the house as well. Let me know when and where!!!
 
Happy Birthday, try not to hurt anybody..lol
 
You need to plan better. Icould have been there this weekend had you told me in advance. *sigh* I guess I'll just have to hear about it.
 
well, looks like there are two birthdays going on this weekend, yours and J's, my best friend. let's see how i can balance the two.
 
@KK ~ Girl...Air Tran has daily specials from DC to ATL. C'mon down!! However, in your absence, I will have several gimlets...for you. Starting on Friday. I'm meeting X, Ms. Thing & Grayse for drinks.
@Dave ~ Come on up from Clayton County!
@Grayse ~ It's on!!!
@Ms. Thing ~ I can't wait to meet you too!
@Humanity ~ Oh...it won't be fun if I don't "hurt" nobody! *wink, wink*
@FAve ~ Between the two, Vegas sounds better ofcourse!!!
 
Damn! How'd I forget to address my girl X?!? Well...I'll be more than happy to take a picture with ya. We can display that DST & AKA love!!! hee hee Be sure to post that on your site!!!
 
Happy Birthday hun!!!
 
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapyyyyy Birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Ms Brown Suga
 
Birthday festivities for 2005 were off the chain.
 
Happy Birthday Red!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >