Tuesday, March 22, 2005

 

FYI...

A sistah has been MAD busy. Can you believe they have been working me like a damn slave? The nerve of them!!! Expecting to get a full day's work outta me! In addition to that, my parents are in town for a week....so you know I have to be the gracious hostess. But if it makes you feel any better, you've all been on my mind. ((((smile)))) *blowing kisses to the crowd* I guess I could have given ya'll a head's up, huh? Let's see...not much has been going on with little ole me. My life has been quite uneventful this past week or so. I have a few blog topics on my mind but dammit, I just haven't had time to sit my ass down for longer than ten minutes. Once online, I'm checking email and chit chatting with a couple of my buddies online before moving on to my next task - entertaining the family. You know that can be a daunting task in and of itself. You know how it is when you have company in town. Though I LOVE to entertain (i'm quite the social butterfly) I'm ready to have my place to myself again. Usually after the first couple of days, I'm ready to get back to my usual routine. You know? Between my daddy smacking & sucking on every food particle that enters his mouth, his random demands for things and both of them making a big deal out of NOTHING I already need a break. LOL At any rate, I'm really glad to see my parents and be able to spend time with them. Especially since we're 12 hours driving distance apart. Plus, they help me out with my son. NOT to mention that they are taking him back with them for two weeks. Yay!!!! Woohoo! Ohhhhh what a feelin....Toyota! (picture me jumping up in the air) Remember that commercial? LOL Yeah...that's what I'm feeling. Pure.Delight. So you already know...it's going to be on like popcorn! LOL *Clapping ecstatically* I may even have some hand on booty details to share with you all. Hmmm....a thought to ponder on. *rubbing chin* Yeah......(still rubbin) I juuuust might. I already got a proposition for the upcoming weekend. Maybe that will make up for my sucky after bday continuation weekend. OH!!! For all the DC area, excuse me, "urrea" bloggers, I will be in town the weekend of April 1. We MUST coordinate something! Ok my darling bloggers and anonymous visitors, I must be going now. Back to entertaining the fam. Peace!!!!! (throwing two fingers up and saying like Pam from Martin - hahahaha)
Comments:
Wait a minute. NY and MD bloggers will be in town?!? Rethinking my trip now....LOL Boo! Hisssss! (back atcha!)
 
@Ed ~ Girl yes. Rest that liver up. Lawd knows, it needs it!!!
 
Well dang finally a blog for me to indulge, so when you jumped like the Toyota commercial, did your heels click together. he he he. Your readers are waiting, please dont leave us hanging goodness.
 
Your parents should give you plenty of blog-worthy material!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >