Tuesday, March 29, 2005

 

I'm in need of....

.....some d*ck. Dammit. It's been a minute. A sistah is tired of "handlin" her own business. I love my wabbit and all but dammit, I'ma need the real deal in the near future. If you know what I mean. I mean, there used to be a time when the d*ck was readily available to me. Hell, there used to be a time when a "combination" was readily available. Sometimes, one or the other. Not that I always took either of the two up. I'm just letting you know that a sistah, THIS sistah in particular, was never lacking for options. Key word is "options." Not saying that I put all of my "options" to use. I'm just letting you know where I'm coming from. I'm surrounded by freaks! Why is it that I can't get my rocks off though? I'm in a drought, indeed. I MUST have a sign on my forehead that CLEARLY says, "Good d*cks, thataway way!!! NOT this way." *waving arms with cones in hand....right this way* I mean, I don't know what else it could be. *shrugs* But at any rate, I chit chatted with option 1 with another option to include option 2. Get it? Ok, am I going over your head? Do I need to be specific n' shit? Ok, well last week, I received a "proposal", if you will, from a former lover/cut buddy. He called me and asked me what I was doing the upcoming weekend. I told him that I didn't have anything planned thus far. My parents were heading back home AND taking my son with them for TWO WEEKS! So....I was FREEEEEEE!!! Perfect timing! Well he asked me if I wanted to either watch him and this chick have sex OR if I wanted to participate. As horny as I was, I opted for the latter. Damn. I'm losing it. What's up with that? I'm usually game for threesomes. Must be what happens at the ripe age of 30. But actually, if it was another chick, I probably would have been down. I knew this girl and just wasn't feeling her. She has this real high squeaky type of voice. Drives me crazy. So maybe I'm not losing it. I had just reason for not wanting to participate. But I'd watch all day long...as long as she wasn't saying shit. hahahahaha What? You got something against voyeurs? If so, who cares? This is my story AND my page. Feel free to move on. *swift kick up the butt*

Immediately after my parents pulled off, I felt relief. I felt.....horny? No...really. I did. I couldn't wait to get on the horn with my former cut buddy and let him know it was a GO. So once I came back home later that evening. I showered, relaxed, sipped on some wine and..... I'll be damned if I fell asleep on the damn couch and woke up at 4am. I missed out on everything. It was raining cats and dogs. The combination of rain and wine was damn near hypnotic. I was out like a light. I'm just not having any luck! So my weekend was uneventful. It rained all damn day on Easter Sunday too. I called a few of my former cut buddies but while talking to them, I realized that I didn't want to "do" them without even mentioning it to them. What's up with me getting all conscientious? HA! Yeah....I must be losing it. Maybe this hiatus is good. Yeah....maybe. Hmmm.....maybe......just maybe....I'll get lucky this weekend while in DC!!! Yay!!!!! *clapping hands* HA! Yeah.Friggin.Right! No such luck there. I definitely don't have nothing up that way anymore. Those days and cuttybuddies are long gone. *sigh*

Is this what thirtysomething is going to be like for the remainder of this next decade? My goodness. Hoping....wishing....wanting....longing....*double sigh*

But in all seriousness, I'm not just looking for a cuttybuddy. I'm looking for something with some substance. BUT do know that he MUST be a nasty boy. hee hee That is a prerequisite. Gotta keep it spicy!

Day to day, I get so caught up in my motherly duties that I sometimes forget about myself. It's not that I don't think about being in a relationship or even getting some on a regular. I just don't or haven't made time to actually meet somebody. A DECENT somebody, that is. I'm still seeing my out-of-town-lover here and there. But that's wearing thin.... I need him here. As you can see, he's not handlin his business so I have to resort to writing my dirty thoughts & desires out on this damn blog.

Hey Ed, I tried to provide you with some HOB details on this one. I'm sorry I didn't succeed. I may have to resort to telling some OLD "war" stories. HA! HOB details...indeed! From the looks of it, I won't be having any fresh stories to tell. But...you never know! *hanging up my coat*

~brownsugarbaby~
Comments:
dang, you gotta get all conscientious, just as my ex calls me to ask me to hook him up - I thought I'd made a lust connection...lol

oh well....but wait. HOB?!!!
 
Your 'Wabbit'! No wonder you keep getting flashbacks to your Easter 'Rabbit' days!
 
Now for real, for real, you know DC is full of dick. In fact, I'm sure were you to go to any random spot, you could get dick. the shyt ain't hard to come by. You have just been too busy to scout it out.
 
R U 4 real are you willing to take anything or anybody or do you have some standards. Cause its some dick out there ready to stick you let me know. R U willing to sweat that cute lil hairstyle back in D.C. if you find some dude ready to stick you on the spot.
 
*booking a flight to D.C.* Poor little thing. Droughts suck. I have them every couple of weeks or so. They usually happen after I go through a period of time where I cut off contact with my options out of boredom and then I look up and realize I want sex but my options aren't answering there phones anymore because I've been neglecting them.
 
@Saga ~ H.O.B. would be "hand on booty" details. So if you continue to visit me, you'll periodically see me reference HOB. So now...consider yourself, in the "know". (smile)

@JezChill ~ Heey...you know I'm sensitive about that darn Easter Bunny! Why'd you have to go and bring that up?!? Ha!

@Kelvin ~ Oh...best believe, BrownSugar will be MORE than careful. I'm horny...not desperate. LOL

@Anonymous one ~ Uh..yeah, I most certainly do have standards. thankyouverymuch. Question my standards, do you? *swift kick up your butt* Horny? Yes. Easy/Desperate? Hell to the no.

@Kajuana ~ Girl...I'm SURE I can find plenty of dick in good ole DC. Unfortunately, I'm sure it won't be any that I'd want. *sigh* I've already mentally prepared myself.

@Edwige ~ I say the same to you as stated above. *double sigh*

@Gian ~ Hey cutiepie. Don't play with me. *searching for flight specials* Keep on. Why have you been neglecting your options anyway?!? *tsk, tsk, tsk*

@Tam ~ Girl....I've read Leon's blog before. AND I've read how he claims to be God's gift to women. LOL Though it sounds pretty tempting...I think I'll pass. I'll watch though! Ha!
 
Will!!!
THAT Romey Rome voice was fuckin HILARIOUS!!! Only because I was just watching an old ass Martin episode with Jerome on that mug. Too funny!!!!
 
I can't EEEEVEN get past the word "d*ck"...

*doing two Hail Marys and hiding under the bed*
 
Oh puhleeze EJ!!! Don't tell me that you really couldn't get past the D word! Ha ha ha! I'm LOL at you hiding up under the bed doing two hail marys! Oh....I'm TOO through!
 
No really. You can borrow one of my men if you'd like. See how I looks out for my linesister??
 
Borrow, eh? Hmm...*rubbing my chin...in deep thought* Hey, I'm leaving tomorrow. Go 'head and give me a starting PHOTO lineup. hee hee
 
OMG I am SOOOO freakin with you on this post!!!! I gotta hit you up on Yahoo... anyways- we need to hang out again!!! We should do something when you get back from DC!
 
Brown Shuga, I am so pissed off you haven't even considered the obvious choice....

...this is demoralizing
 
@Brutha Code ~ OMG!!!! GASPING!! Obvious indeed! How could I have forgotten?!? Shame on me! I should be punished!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
If THustle was in driving distance we would not even be reading this blog. :-)
 
this post was hilarious! i feel you though!
 
LOL. You're a mess. VERY funny. Hope you get lucky...but in a 'safe' way of course.

Good luck on your journey to Cuttybuddy'dom...lol.

:)
 
I've enjoyed your blog, I can SO relate. I found a cut buddy friend but it just isn't quite fulfilling enough...but I guess better than nothing. But I so long for some GOOOOOOODDDDDDD lovin.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >