Monday, April 04, 2005

 

D*ck on the horizon

Wow! Can I just tell you that I had a WONDERFUL weekend! Fabulous, even. Let me just start from the beginning. I road tripped my way up to DC to go to a birthday party. It started off bad because my departure time was delayed damn near four hours! WHAT?!? And people wonder why I don't mind road tripping alone. Well, not alone, alone. I ALWAYS have my boy, Roscoe by my side. He's my "boyfriend." You know? Like 2Pac's girlfriend? "Me and my girlfriend." Get it? Ahhh hell. If you do, you do. If you don't....oh well. LOL Anyway, I said all that to say that I pretty much like to stick to a schedule or damn near close to a schedule. Especially when it comes to road trippin. I left work a little before 9:30am. It was my goal to be on the road NO LATER than 10:00am or 11:00am.
Well, I called my road dawg (my friend road trippin with me) to let her know that I had left work and would be ready to hit the road soon. Well, I'll be damned if this heifa ONE, had just woke up and TWO still had to pack. Mind you, she was also traveling with her 8 month old child. Don't fret. We were droppin the little one off en route to DC so as not to interfere with weekend festivities. Anywho, I was already packed so I just ran a few errands. I called her to let her know that I was headed to our meeting place. I stopped at Target and Publix to grab some things for the road as well as to kill time. Don't you know, this heifa had me waiting for her for, let's see.....*counting fingers* She had me waiting for her 2 friggin hours!!! I was MAD as hell! When she arrived I was pissed. I didn't say sh*t. I'm like that. I'll be madder than hell but won't say sh*t. You know....to avoid conflict. Plus, I understand how it is when you have a child. BUT at the same time, she knew we were going to DC for weeks! Plus....she's a stay at home mom. So, as time consuming as motherhood can be, I know there are moments when one has free time to do things that you need to do around the house. i.e. pack clothes for upcoming trip to DC. *sigh* But I digress. Plus, I know ya'll are ready to hear DEEETAILS about my weekend. *flashes winning smile*
I won't bore you with details of the actual road trip itself. Just know that I am a red baron on wheels. Head gear, goggles, scarf and all. Picture that! LMAO!! We made it to the "urea" Friday night. We actually made it just in time. It started raining. I hate driving in the rain. We stayed overnight at my road dawg's brother-in-law's place. I literally FELL out. Did I mention that I drove the entire way? Uh...yeah. 9 hours straight.
The following morning, I got up like it was Christmas morning. Early.as.hell. Everybody else was still knocked out. Don't you hate that? I didn't want to turn the tv on so I just laid there. Eventually, I went back to sleep. A couple of hours later, I woke my ass back up. I sh*t, showered and shaved (legs). It was raining damn cats and dogs but we loaded jeep up and hit the road. We made our way to Adams Morgan. I went to this Dominican hair salon to get my hair did and my girl went to a spot to get her nails did. Then I paid Mrs. Susan (local psychic) a visit. She told me I would have three children, live a long life and get married in 4 years to a guy who's name starts with a "J." *sucking teeth* Four years? FOUR YEARS?!? "Gimme my damn money back woman."
We checked into our hotel and relaxed for a bit. As we were checking in, the front desk attendant commented on how said it was about the Pope dying. WHAT?!? I had no idea. So sad....R.I.P Pope John Paul II. I sat up watching CNN and listened to the various commentators talk about the Pope and the Vatican City.
I still had a little over an hour until I had to meet with Edwige, Brutha Code and Kajuana. While talking to Edwige and Kajuana I told them how I had been looking forward to devouring those faboulus chicken wings they so eloquently described. However, Edwige had made arrangements for us to meet at this trendy ultralounge. Mind you, I was hungrier than a runaway slave. Literally. I told Edwige that I didn't want no damn hummus and asparagus. I wanted something that was going to fill my stomach up. So we had a change of plans and wings it was!!! *still picking chicken grease, mumbo sauce and napkin bits from fingers*
I had a wonderful time with these three. This was my first time meeting Edwige, second time meeting Brutha Code and well Kajuana, I've known for years. Not to mention, she's my beautiful linesister. Awww....everybody looked fabulous. Edwige is so cute. *pinches cheeks* Uh...those would be her cheeks on her FACE. I thought I'd throw that in for clarification. As I know many of you think I'm a bonafide freak. LOL Brutha Code is a handsome fella. Even though the way he was holding that glass of Grand Marnier.... Well, you had to be there. LOL Um...Bruh, did you put that Fondue pot to use yet? Move over bacon!!! Sorry...had to throw that in. OMG! Let me just talk about those wings. I'm not sure if they were DEEELICIOUS because I was starving! But boy....they must have brought those things out right from the fryer. Those mofos were hot as hell. Hotter than a flaming fag in stilletos! My goodness! All that with a combination of Gimlets(for us ladies)....and Grand Marnier & Heinkens for Brutha Code, all was good. I had a marvelous time. I wish we could have hung out longer! I know I could have kicked it with them at that same spot all night. Sure...we would have been sloppy drunk, full of chicken (and fries) with empty bone bowls on the table BUT satisfied, nevertheless.
Well, the night didn't end there for either of us. We all went our seperate ways. I tried to hang with Ed and Ted to watch the game, but after realizing that they were NC fans and I, a diehard Michigan State fan, I knew it wouldn't be good. So, I went on my merry way. Besides, I couldn't find a place to park. hahahaha *sidenote* Does anybody know the difference between a Sports Club and a Sports Bar? *end sidenote* That's really for Ed and Ted. LMAO!!!! Who's idea was that anyway?
Back at the hotel, I got ready for the bday party. I showered all over again. Not that I was stinky, but you know. I wanted to be freshER. *smile* So, we arrived to the party. It was cool. Filled with HU grads (circa 92 - 2000). It was good seeing some friends that I hadn't seen in YEARS. After all the niceties, I was about ready to go. But, my road dawg, happens to be more of a social butterfly than myself. So I just laid back a bit until she was ready to go. But, I did run into one of my former cutty buddies from HU. He was heading out to a club after the party and wanted me to meet him there. Well....to make a long story short, I DID meet him at the club. Only OUTSIDE of the club. I picked him up and we went back to his place. He has a nice little spot not too far from the waterfront. You know, one of those places that makes you want to drop your panties at the door? hee hee Ahhhh....look at you. *wagging finger* No panties were dropped by Brown Sugar. I just pushed my panties to the side. hahahahaha I'm kidding!! We didn't do a damn thing. ONE, I had to get up in the morning and hit the road. Seeing as though it was already 5am, I knew sh*t wasn't going to go down. We sat up and watched Hippos gone mad n'shit on Animal Planet while he rubbed on my leg. Little did he know, I was planning my exit in my mind. Not only because of the late hour BUT because if my mind serves me correctly, he has a big ass HORSE dick. No joke. I could barely take it then and I know my NON-ACTIVE coochie wasn't going to be able to take it now. He'd have me climbing the walls and ceilings like spider man. This can be a whole 'notha blog topic but I must touch on it. Women talk about how they love big dicks. I'm actually one of those women. But this dick, my friends, is not your ordinary "big" dick. This dick, my friends, is MONSTROUS, even. NO joke! I swear. Back in the day, he couldn't fit that whole thang in my coochie. Our sex sessions were really a waste of time now that I think of it. He couldn't work it and I damn sure couldn't take it. AND he didn't eat coochie then. I'm not sure if he eats coochie now. But dammit, I wasn't going to stick around to find out that he still didn't. Big dick....little dick. You can't win. What's a girl to do? *scribbling down topic to revisit*

Well, I made my exit and headed back to the hotel. Before jumping in bed, I sprayed sheets down with my Lysol...again. *shrugs* I left that part out earlier. Something I picked up from a friend of mine. I scheduled for a wake up call and fell the fuck out. Literally.

The following morning....wait. Who am I kidding. A few hours later and shit, I got up, showered, ate breakfast provided by hotel and hit the road. I took the first leg. We picked up my road dawg's son and I pushed on down the road. I gave road dawg a couple of hours or so to rub cheeks and kiss all over her son. Then I told her that she was going to have to take it. I was hurtin. Plus it was windy as hell! I called MynotMan (Kajuana 2004) and told him where we were. This would be my out-of-town-lover I mentioned in previous post. It just so happens that I have to drive through his city of residence to and from DC. So, I made arrangements during a conversation that he and I had on Saturday afternoon to stop by and pay him a "visit" if you will. I forgot to mention that earlier. That was provided I didn't get "any" during my stay in DC. hahahaha Didn't want to be triflin. You know? Well, we made it to my pitstop and MynotMan came outside of the house lookin and smellin good. DAMN! I wanted to tear him up right there. Well, I told my girl that I had to use the restroom. I grabbed my purse and overnight bag. I know she was like, "Why is she grabbing her overnight bag?" hahahahaha Well, in addition to actually using the restroom, I had to freshen up. You know, the overnight bag contained all means of freshening up. To include coochie wipes that I mentioned in one of my early posts. Well, with all details aside, know that we got it on. Whoever said quickies are worthless? For a minute, I thought about how I left my girlfriend and her son in the car but then I thought...."Hell...she had me waiting before we left!" hahahahahaha Terrible! But...I did tell her that she could come inside the house. But she said she was alright. She was on the phone talking to her husband anyway. So MynotMan and me gave each other the "fix" we'd both been waiting for. It was good. Very good, I might add. *strumming harp & daydreaming* Oh..where was I? Shit. That's it. Nothing more. Nothing less. We hit the road, stopped for munchies en route (which i needed after that quick workout), continued down the road and arrived safely back home. THE END!!!!!

~brownsugarbaby~

Comments:
Fun was had by all parties included. I'm definitely looking forward to hooking up with ya'll again. Be it here in ATL OR DC. If it's in ATL, feel free to bring some wings with you. hahahaha Don't front like you ain't never traveled on the road with fried chicken in aluminum foil. hahaha Mmmm mmm good!
 
SO glad you had a good time...

And glad you finally got some ;) I HATE when people have me waiting. Its gotta be one of my pet peeves. ESPECIALLY if that person knew WAY ahead of time what the planned time of departure was.

Welcome back to the A!
 
OMG!! I was PISSED Grayse! Not only because we left late, I was hoping to get to DC earlier so that I can hang out with the DC bloggers Friday night too!! *sigh* Oh well.
I'm mad ya'll kicked it hard without me! *sucking teeth* I'm glad ya'll showed Will and Rhapsodi a good time. We'll definitely have to recap that night. Only this time, including Brown Sugar! hee hee
 
So, for real. Wussup. When are you going to stop frontin' and just move back?
 
Ohh...Kajuana. I know. I know. Kickin it with ya'll and just being in DC made me realize how much I really miss it there. So much to do and get into. Old friends...new friends. *deep sigh* Decisions. Decisions. *breaking out Washington Post Sunday paper*
 
Good things come to those who wait.
 
Dang that was a quickie for real, and then you left your girl and baby in the car ha ha ha ha. that is some funny schitt. Was the car on or off. ha ha ha
 
I don't know if the car was on or off. That was not my concern. She was in control of the car keys anyway. So she could have turned it on/off at her leisure.
 
I'm waiting on the post about the big dicks v. small dicks. And I don't know why you entertain folks that flat out refuse to taste it.:)
 
This entry was hilarious. I was feeling you on the quickie. I might have left my momma out there. Sometimes you just need some. I am currently going through a drought myself. I hate it.
 
hahahaha I know it does seem like once I get some, I don't post for weeks. *sigh* I've been mad lazy! I was trying to enjoy the last week of my child free life. hahahaha We just got back home. Back to the real world!!!
X, you are a mess! I can't believe YOU were talking about sex! AND even more, I can't believe you'd rather say pussy than coochie! LMAO I was trying to spare folks' feelings by saying coochie. hahahaha "Pussy" doesn't fair well with everybody.
 
So will you post anything else this month??
 
Um...I plan on it. *shrugs* No excuse...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >