Saturday, April 30, 2005

 

Three questions...

Um...I know I said that I would continue talking about the ATL Drunkfest weekend. Well, I just haven't had time to sit my ass down and do the damn thing. But don't sleep....a sistah had a ball. All weekend! I hear that the Chicago bloggers hooked up this weekend. I can't wait to hear about their gathering. I'm sure they can't touch ATL. LOL Well...not until this summer when it ALL goes down!

At any rate, my idea for this entry came from Will. I never really wanted to do this because I always thought, "What if nobody asks me any questions?" LOL Well...if nobody does. Oh well. *shrugs* I'd just have to assume that nobody wants to know anything about good ole Brown Sugar. So to post for the sake of posting, I guess you can say I'm taking the easy way out of it. LOL I do plan on completing my entry about our drunkfest. No doubt. However, I'm about to be participate in another drunkfest....not to include any bloggers. LOL *smh* Ok...here goes.
If you have any three questions for me, feel free to list them and I'll do my best to answer them as most honestly as I possibly *ahem* can. *chester cheetah smile* Holla atcha girl!!!!
Comments:
1. What made U choose your profession?
Pays well and is easy for me to do.

2. What is the most difficult part of being a parent?
Wondering if you made the right decisions.

3. If you could (and U should) had 2 get another digital camera, what kind would U get?
Powershot SD20
 
Tommie..
I said ask ME questions. NOT answer somebody else's questions for me. *smh* Ok. Let's try this again. Ask me three questions that you'd like to know about me and then I'll do my best to answer. Or...do you think you know me well enough to answer the questions listed for me? *pause to think* LOL Eh...I didn't think so. *smile*
 
1. Do you find yourself as a female falling in love with folks too soon.?

2. What is something that you would like to have but you see nowhere to buy it?

3. What are things that you find the most humorous. I know you mentioned Dave besides him that is a given the man is so damn silly how could anyone not laugh?
 
1.If you could get with three bloggers (male or female) which three would they be?

2. Obviously you have issues with your child's father. SO if you could select any person in the world to be the biological father instead of the preacher man who would it be?

3. What are you waiting for to quit your job and make the move to what Shuga wants to do?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >