Monday, April 25, 2005

 

Tidbits..

This is just going to be a tidbit of information. I'm en route to the hair salon to get my hair "did." (i know you don't like that Yolanda..."hair did")LOL My appointment is at 11:00a.m. I'm going to drop my film off at Sam's so that I can have some pics to post with entry. I know those of you present this weekend are probably saying, "What about that floppy disk?" LMAO I know ya'll got jokes about my big ass digital camera. It's all good though. Don't sweat me, my camera OR my 8 x 10 pics! (That's for you Kae) LOL
Ok...I'm pushing it. It's 10:30am. I'm still trying to type shit. hahahaha Gotta go. I'm getting my hair colored so I'll be there for at least 3 hours. *sigh* I'll holla!
Comments:
I risk my job to read this oh my goodness come on Brown Suga where is the juice. ha ha ha ha
 
I can't wait to see what you captured... I have a few up on my blog from Yolanda... but I bet you have some "good" ones... heh heh
 
ROFLMAO @ Fave!

C'mon girl i get out at 4:30pm today! *LoL*
 
Is there just one thing you can be on time for? LMAO@Fave. How many floppies? Too daggoned funny! Okay, I need to hear your side, so get on it and stop buying time. LOL
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >