Tuesday, May 10, 2005

 

ATL Bloggers Drunkfest Continued...

Ok...I know this was a long time coming. I was really making a point to continue this so that I could post some additional pictures. But I'll be damned, I forgot that I started a new roll of film and have yet to finish that roll out. After being ridiculed about my digital "betty rubble" (as it has been so lovingly tagged) camera, I opted to leave it at home prior to meeting Kelvin. I thought I'd save a little face. LOL I should have brought that mug with me anyway. As you can see from part one of my recap of our drunkfest, it took fabulous pictures! *sticking tongue out*
However, prior to changing film, I was able to take one last picture on that roll of film that included day two of our bloggers "convention" if you will. *smile* Check out Yolanda on the phone. Who has the deadly device now? Huh? Dare you label MY phone as a deadly device. LOL *wagging finger* Look at you. Looking all concerned and what not. LOL *slapping knee*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kelvin & Yolanda on left EJ & Brown Sugar on right

We took this picture at Olive Garden. As you can see it was only a handful of us compared to the night before. Everybody had things to do. Although, Carmel Complexion did grace us with her presence for two seconds. Literally. LOL
Dinner was fabulous. It was definitely more laid back than the previous night. Instead of meeting up and eatting with people we hardly knew, it felt like we were old friends. Family, even. At least that's the way I felt. Hey, Kelvin even said I reminded him of one of his good girlfriends. Awww!!! *hugs* Come to think of it, people always tell me I look like or remind them of somebody. All throughout my college years, I was always told that I looked like Yoyo. Remember her? You can't play with my Yoyo. So much that I was tagged that name. A lot of people, to this day, still call me Yoyo. *wondering if they even know my real name*
I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out and spending time with my blogger friends. I can honestly say that I hope that we continue to keep in touch with one another and maintain some wonderful friendships. I mean that from the bottom *sniff sniff* of my heart ya'll. *smile*
I can't wait to see ya'll crazy asses in Chicago. That's going to be a straight up family reunion. To include, drunk cousins, horny uncles, foul mouth aunts and ofcourse some good ass food, drinks and music! LOL
By the way, I need somebody to send me an itinerary dammit! I'm planning to be there Saturday through Monday. Holla at me!!!!
p.s.
As you can see I wasn't talking about diddly squat in this entry. LOL I'll try to step up my HOB game.
Comments:
Ok I need a link or number to Keish!!! I need to find out where everybody is going to be staying or at least the vicinity.
 
Yay Indyia! Can't wait to meet my sister! LOL
 
Could I look any more shocked on this damn picture? Is that the best that 35mm could do? Hunh, Brown Sugar, hunh? LMAO It's all good though. I'll be waiting on you to bring that big ass PC to the next blogger meetup. *SLAM*
 
Heygirl! I gotcha! I gotcha! ck your email this weekend!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >