Thursday, May 12, 2005

 

Question of the day?

I was speaking with a fellow blogger who mentioned a rumor about an artist. It sparked a question in my head....... *thinking to self*

How do rumors get started?

Can anyone tell me? I'm not one to actually START a rumor. I'm usually good at spreading it though. LOL Not spreading it like "I'm telling everybody I know" type thing. But if the shit is juicy, I gotta tell somebody. LMAO Rumors only. Rumors only. Now...if you tell me something personal on some "don't tell nobody" type shit, then I won't say nothing. I'm good at that type of shit. But if you tell me some shit and don't tell me NOT to tell somebody then I MIGHT mention it to somebody during a conversation if that particular subject comes up or something like that. But even still...it depends on who it is and what it is we're talking about. Now I will say this, I'm nosey as hell. But...not nosey in a way that I'm going to spread your business type thing. I will ask you every question in the book to get down to the nitty gritty of the subject at hand. Therein lies my reasoning behind my HOBĀ© (hand on booty) detail requests. I just like to be in the know. I store everything in my mental roladex. *shrugs* Can't help it. LOL

The funny thing is, I can't stand for people to ask me questions. Naw...naw. I have to take that back. I can't stand for people who don't like to "share info" with me, to be asking me questions about me or what I'm doing, blah, blah, blah....stuff like that. Know what I mean? For some reason that shit irks me. I feel like they're trying to pry for some reason. See...when I ask questions, I don't ask in a "prying" type of way. If that makes any sense. I try to make you as comfortable as possible. *propping pillows* LOL If I sense any discomfort, I'll step off. Unless I'm interrogating you. Then, I'll go in for the kill. I will badger you. Coming at you with a barrage of questions! What? *shrugs* Oh....but you know what? My mama always says that I ask her and my father 20 questions but I hate for them to ask me questions. LOL So in essence, I guess I do hate to be asked questions. LMAO Isn't that terrible?
Comments:
I'm not sure how rumors get started, but I heard that rumors normally start with "I heard ...."

Speaking of HOB, can a brutha get a fix?? It's been a little while since you hooked us up...
 
*rubbing hands together* Hmm...I may have some HOB details after tonight. I will be cutting my meeting with fellow bloggers short tonight. I am *ahem* hosting a bachelor party at my house for a friend who's getting married tomorrow. Oh boy...you best believe it's going to be some HOB material tonight! I will be the only chic present...aside from the strippers. I hear, per the bachelor, that some sh*t is going down. That's the type of sh*t Brown Sugar likes to hear!
 
*smhh* She done went and copyrighted HOB. Whachu gonna do next? I'll see your ass tonight. LMAO
 
*patiently awaits DETAILS*
 
I'm with you, I can't stand nosey digging people who keep all their stuff private. I figure its because they think you are gonna spread their info, like they know they will be spreading yours.

I also don't like it when people ask questions trying to find out other info and then make assumptions based on a part of an answer you have given them.
 
I think rumors get started by whispering "said rumor" to the key people that you know will help spread it.
 
LMAO!
 
Yeah, yeah, yeah...Uh did you know Chandra will be here on 5/20?? When is the last time you saw her?? See, so you should bring your ass to DC this weekend.


You like how focused I am??
 
LMAO!!! Nooooo! I am not one to spread anyone's business. I was just saying...Ohh...nevermind! ARGH! LOL
Great seeing you too girly! I can always count on getting some good ass laughs and fun times with you around! *smile*
 
I heard that same rumor. I also heard that she was going to start updating her page more than twice a month!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >