Wednesday, May 04, 2005

 

Updated!!!!! Questions & Answers!!!!

Fave asked....

1. What made U choose your profession?

Well, I moved to Atlanta with no job. I was hoping to break into the “tv production/video producing/directing” aspect of the entertainment industry. I thought that ATL would be a good start. Well, things didn’t work out the way I planned or hoped they would. I decided to apply with APD because I once entertained the thought of going to the FBI. I figured that would be a good way for me to get “law enforcement” experience.

2. What is the most difficult part of being a parent?
Time management.

3. If you could (and U should) had 2 get another digital camera, what kind would U get?

I see you STILL have jokes about my camera. Betty Rubble camera as you so called it. wagging finger. But to answer your question…I couldn’t even tell you. Tommie Hustle recommended this… Powershot SC20. *mental note to self....look into that*

Kae asked....

1) Spit or Swallow?

Neither. LOL I’ve never spit or swallowed. Not that I'm not open to trying to make either of the two happen. It just hasn't happened. *shrugs* Does that mean that I don't give fire ass head? *shrugs again* Could be. Do I really care? *shrugs for a final time* Eh...not really. However, it is my goal to one day soon give some fire ass head. *high five???* Awww...you left me hanging. Usually it goes something like this: Guy: I'ma 'bout to cum. Me: *thinking* Oh hell naw! *pulling up*

2) If a poisonous snake bit itself would it die?

I'm thinking... Well, I don’t really think a poisonous snake would die if it bit itself as it is already full of the venom it uses to kill at will. Hee hee *shrugs* I really have no idea. LOL

3) Ever kissed a girl?

It might help if you were a bit more specific. Uh...yeah. I actually have kissed a girl. I always kiss my mommy on her cheek! *smile* Were you implying something else? *wink, wink*


Will asked...

As far as you're concerned, what has been the major benefits of joining a sorority?
Sisterhood....lifelong friendships......support....connections...


What would your dream job be and do you still think about going after that job?

My dream job would be to be a video producer, writer and director. I guess I should say dream jobs, huh?

What's your ultimate confession?
I don't have one. *thinking* I really don't have one. I think my life has always been an open book.

Edwige asked...
If you had to make some serious cash quick, would you strip for a living?

In the words of Will….Hellous Nous. Although, I don’t mind going to strip clubs from time to time with friends, I can’t see my ass getting up on nobody’s stage and shaking what my mama gave or didn’t give me. LOL No way Jose!

2) Coke or Pepsi?

Well…seeing as though I live in a “coke” town, I’d have to go with coke. Coke mixes well with liquor anyway. At least it does to me. shrugs

3) If you could live anywhere and be happy with your ideal job where would it be?
Atlanta is cool. If I had my ideal job, I wouldn’t mind staying here. However, in addition to all that, I’d have to be surrounded by family and good friends. *rubbing chin* Damn, this is actually a good question. A thought provoking question. Damn you Edwige for making me search within my inner self! LOL Hmm....honestly, I'd probably love to be in Washington, DC. Go 'head Kajuana. Tell me to move on up there. *smile*

Beloved asked....

1. If you had to relive one life experience over and change the outcome, which one would you choose?

If I could relive my college years I'd do that. One, I would have not changed my minor from Education to Spanish. I would have stayed an extra year to obtain my Masters. They had a Education program where you could get your Masters in one year. Anyway, I would have been a little more active on campus. I would have NOT moved back home to Michigan upon graduation. I would have stayed my behind in DC. *sigh* Oh well...woulda, shoulda, coulda...

2. What year did you pledge?

Spring 96

2. Do you enjoy being a detective?

Being a detective has it’s ups and downs. I enjoy the investigating aspect of it. However, dealing with the same ole’ same ole after a while gets old as hell.

3.Can you tell us a little bit about your most interesting case?

Nothing interesting about dealing with folks in the ghetto. They keep up more shit than anybody I know. Drama! Domestic violence all day long. Shoot em up, bang bang over some chicken. (no joke) My baby daddy beat my a**! Damn near killed me. But…I don’t want to press charges anymore. Smh Like I said, same ole BS every.single.day.

Unknown one asked...


1. Do you find yourself as a female falling in love with folks too soon?
Hmmm...I'd have to say no. Perhaps once upon a time I used to fall in love too soon. Now, it takes a minute for that to happen. As I've been hurt before and definitely learned from my mistakes.

2. What is something that you would like to have but you see nowhere to buy it?
I would LOVE to buy a Range Rover OR the Land Rover LR3. *drooling* I can definitely say that I am NOWHERE near buying either of the two.

3. What are things that you find the most humorous. I know you mentioned Dave besides him that is a given the man is so damn silly how could anyone not laugh?

Hmmm....trying to think. Nothing in particular is humorous to me. I guess people in general. Shoot. I love a good laugh. Who doesn't? I haven't had a good laugh in a long time. Speaking of Dave Chappelle....I'm glad that Dave Chappelle is premiering on May 31!!! Bring it on!!! I know I'll get some good laughs as soon as he walks out on stage! LOL


Angela asked....(i didn't know you still checked a sistah out!!!)

1. What one accomplishment makes you the most proud?
I'm proud of a lot of things. I tend to "make things happen." At least I USED to. However, I believe my most proudest accomplishment would be being a mother and raising him on my own. Although it's a struggle like no other.


2. If you could have 3 "do-overs" in life, what would you choose and why? If you wouldn't take the "do-overs", why not?
Beloved asked me basically the same question. Only, she didn't give me 3 do-overs. Hmm...Well as I stated before, I'd love to do my college years over. I'd just make some changes in my choice of studies. Two, I would have put a little more thought into moving to Atlanta. I should have waited a little longer AND saved a lot more money. Three, although I love my son, sometimes I wish I never met his father. He caused me more grief and heartache than I've ever and would ever want to experience in life.

3. What is your dream vacation?
Relaxing & daydreaming by a body of water. Of course, this would include being with somebody special or great friends to laugh and talk with. Spending money with no worry of bills and/or being broke upon return from vacation.

Gian asked....

1.If you could get with three bloggers (male or female) which three would they be?
You
You
Only you Gian. *smile*
That's a good question. Seeing as though I've never thought about which three bloggers I'd actually get with. LOL Ok...I'm laughing at the male or female part of your question. *slapping knee* You's a wild boy Gian! You's a wild boy! I may have to bite this question and pose the same question on somebody else's three question blog. hee hee *thinking* Well, to be honest with you. There are no female bloggers that I'd get with. Nada. I just thought I'd get that out of the way. *smile* Male bloggers... I don't know. I don't want to step on any cyber relationships. Don't want to get any cyber hate mail. LOL Let's see......*still thinking* Judging by their words and only words. Hmmm.... I'd say Will, for one. I love the way he writes. Something about those words. I've found that he is easy to talk to and is sincere with his words. Although I have met him one time. He's a very nice guy. He has a very nice demeanor. I could tell right off the back that he's good people. Plus it doesn't hurt that he is a cutie pie. *smile* (ON Guard!...defense stance) LOL Ok....who else? I'd have to say Brutha Code. For one. He's funny as hell. Although he might hump everything in sight once I turn my back, I'd still pick him. LOL I have to say that Ted and I hit it off real well even before I actually met him. When I met him, it was the same thing. He's mad cool. We actually have a lot in common (other than Edna & Frank...smile) (singing like Bobby & Whitney.."We got something in common" If nothing else, we'd always be laughing and making jokes but at the same time, can get serious with it. Know what I mean? Not to mention, he likes to get freaky like me. LMAO Can't go wrong with a freak. Clean freak that is. Not the type that is into S&M and sh*t. "Uhh....what do you think you're going to do with that whip?" Ok....one more...one more. This is a toss up. I'd say Fave. The love that he has for his girlfriend Simone is amazing. The way he professes his love for her makes ME want to be in love. His writings read like that of a romance novel at times. You know, the type that leave you all googly eyed and saying, "Awwwww how sweet!" Their history alone..... Their story is a true love story. I'd love for a man to love me the way he loves her.

2. Obviously you have issues with your child's father. SO if you could select any person in the world to be the biological father instead of the preacher man who would it be?
Man...I don't know. All I know is that if I could do it again and still have the same beautiful son. Let's see....I would have to pick my old high school sweetheart. I would have loved for things go work out for us. But me, being the spoiled person that I can be at times, messed that one up. We tried to rekindle during my college years. I firmly believe that if I hadn't messed up, we could possibly be together to this day. We just had that connection going on. At the time, I thought I "outgrew" him. *sigh* Damn...that was my dawg! Now he's married with two kids. So much for that. But seeing as though I can't change anything, I have to make the best of what I have.

3. What are you waiting for to quit your job and make the move to what Shuga wants to do?

That's a good question. Well, if I could just up and quit and not have to worry about bills and child care, I would. Before I got pregnant, I was actually planning to quit my job and make a move. But during all that planning, I ended up pregnant. That was back in 2002. *sigh* Although, I'm still trying to make some changes, I have to go about it differently now. I have more at stake now than I did then. I have to admit that I just stopped looking all together. Now, I'm feeling the itch and ready to make some serious moves.

Jirzygurl asked....

If you were a flavor, what would it be?
If you could have a theme song, what would it be?


Hmmm...if I was a flavor what would I be? *rubbing chin* I'd say....In addition to the hint of brown sugar, cinnamon and I think I even tasted a little bit of nutmeg (all said in Tyrone Biggum's voice from Dave Chappelle) I'd be Chocolate Slap yo mama! So good, you'll want to slap your mama! While you're probably laughing at this, be advised that this is actually a flavor. Yep. It's a flavor of ice cream at my favorite ice cream parlor. It.is.good. *licking lips*
Theme song...theme song. Damn. This could be any damn song since it probably changes on any given day. Hmm.... Lil Kim's "No time for fake ones".... ( i can hear that song in my head right now AND I can see the video) LOL


Comments:
is it too late to ask a question??? it is!!! oh well I ask anyway :-)
If you were a flavor, what would it be?
If you could have a theme song, what would it be?
 
These were great! I'm not good at askin q's so i didn't! hell we'll see eachother in July!
 
Yes, I suck because I didn't ask any questions. But really, what could I ask my very own linesister??
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >