Tuesday, May 31, 2005

 

What it be like yo?

So...
I know you're wondering why I haven't posted. How does having TWO two year olds sound? My linesister and her two year old daughter have been here for a week. Those two are NONSTOP. Literally. My linesister's daughter stays up later than my son (time change). It is so funny...but not funny because every other minute she's saying, "Mommy..mommy...mommy" in this little high pitched voice. Too cute... At least it was the first night. LOL I told my LS that her daughter sounds like those little Magwi's (sp?) from Gremlins. I kept thinking about this scene in the movie where the Magwi's wanted something to eat. They were hollering in that little box and making these crazy sounds. LOL That's how she sounds at night when she's fighting her sleep. I had to break out the Gremlins VHS movie and stick it in the VCR so that she could see what I was talking about. We were ROLLING because I had the sounds down pat! Ok...I guess you had to be there.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

At any rate, I just wanted to let you know what I've been up to. We also took them to Disney World. We had a good time. I know now that my son does not "do" the costume characters. He bailed out of a moving stroller when he saw me going towards Mickey Mouse. LOL OMG! It was the funniest thing.
Also, my son has picked up this habit of tattle tellling. Already? "Oooooh Ima tell my mama you!" All said while pointing finger. He doesn't say ON you - Just YOU. Between listening to the two of them yelling NO and YES at each other....oh and figthing over each other's toys....nutter butters...teddy grahams.....you name it, I've been enjoying spending time with them all. Believe it or not.
However, I have to mention that my linesister and her daughter will be leaving tomorrow. My son will be leaving on Saturday for a MONTH! I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Well...I do have some things planned. But in between those things, I don't know what I'm going to do.
Alright, I have to finish bathing sonny boy and company. *smile*
Comments:
My daughter (she's 4) doesn't do character costumes,either. In a week or so, we are going to Disneyland Paris, and my daughter is to have breakfast one of the mornings with the characters...she said she is not going, because their heads are too big.

One month?? I was gasping for air about K being gone for 5 days!

When my daughter's friends hang out with us...it's a form of birth control! No more for me!!
 
That is TOO adorable! I love other people's kids! :)
 
Now u know you need to send that pic to our line. I say K and D (not using their names) when I was in Cali. D is such a doll and so is M. Maybe they can grow up to marry. Hee-hee.
 
Awwwwwwwwwww that is the cutest pic ever.. I luv it.. They look so happy.
 
why do ALL black women have children but no husbands? Don't you people learn?
 
Gosh. Don't you just hate it when people write offensive stuff but don't have the balls to leave their names or web addresses??

Hey wait, I'm a Black woman and I don't have any kids. I guess the commenter has his/her stats wrong.
 
First of all, who the fuck are you anonymous one? You can go to fucking HELL. Ok...now that I've gotten that off my chest. Not all Black women have children and no husbands. I know plenty of Black women who don't have kids AND plenty of Black women who are married with children. So what the fuck are you talking about? Matter of fact, if you only have negative shit to say on MY blog, don't comment on this muthafucka EVER again. How 'bout that? Damn bastard...
 
Anybody as ig'nant as to say some stereotypial shit like that, does not deserve a response. The way of the coward. *smh*

And dem babies is mighty cute. Be sure you hold onto this and accidentally drop it in the lap of the first girl you actually decide is good enough for him. LMAO
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >