Thursday, June 02, 2005

 

Apples & Wine

**Somebody sent this to me via email. I thought it was cute and decided to post it on here just for the sake of posting something really. LOL Let me know how true you think this is. I don't normally like to "forward" sh*t to people unless I think it's funny or has some truth to it. I have a co-worker that always sends me forwards usually dealing with God and sending to seven or more people if I want to receive a blessing. EVERY single email.*sigh* That drives me crazy. Now, when I see an email from her, I usually delete it before reading. Isn't that terrible? Periodically, she'll ask me if I received her email. I just say yeah. Am I wrong for that? LOL**

Women are like apples on trees . The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt . Instead, they just take the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy....... The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree . Share this with other women who are good apples, even those who have already been picked!

Now Men....

Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the crap out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

~author unknown~
Comments:
*sigh*

women are so cruel.
 
@Tee ~ I'm glad you don't see anything wrong with it!

@Rainmayun ~ You think women can be cruel, huh? I think men have us beat. LOL

@Kel ~ Fine wine, huh? Would you be a red or white wine? hee hee
 
I don't think we do, simply because women premeditate their cruelty. They plot and plan and scheme for years exactly how they will torture someone or exact revenge. Men are just given to the emotions of the moment... there's no planning involved. Think of it the same way you'd think of 1st and 2nd degree murder, and you'll see what I mean. :)
 
@Illegion ~ That's quite interesting...I'll be sure to keep hardwoord floors in mind the next time I meet a lucky man. hee hee

@Rainmayun ~ To compare the random acts of love relations and murder...uh...interesting concept...i guess.
But you know what? I'd have to agree with the premeditation part. Women do tend to plot out their vengeful moves. So I've heard...
 
The apples at the top are stuck up, and hard to approach. The apples at the bottome are not sunburnt, and look just as good as the other apples. Best part, they are easily accessible. Hmmm, should he get a burnt-up, stuck-up apple or go should he go after that juicy fruit in arm's reach that's calling his name?
 
Maaaaaaaaaaan....if you send the email to 2,700 people......you can expect a miraculous blessing within 30 minutes.

If you don't send it, you can expect to die an agonizing, protracted death as soon as you delete the email. In the Lord's name. lol
 
don't forget about that tee times i showed you earlier Blogger.. next time use it so we have no problems getting a tee times
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >