Tuesday, June 14, 2005

 

C'mon Pistons! (pleading)

I'm sitting here watching the Pistons vs. the funky ass spurslops. *sucking teeth*
I just want to say that I REALLY hope the Pistons win this game and the next and even the next game. *crossing fingers & saying pretty please over & over & over, etc* I DO NOT want the Spurs to win this championship. I repeat....(yelling, even) I DO NOT WANT THE SPURS TO WIN THIS CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! If the Pistons win, I will wear my Starter jacket from back in the day with my name engraved on it for a week in this hot ass Atlanta weather. *thinking* Then again, maybe I'll just wear my ole faithful Pistons t-shirt.

By the way, what the hell happened to Stuart Scott's left eye? What the hell did I miss? It seems like during his commentary, that mug gets more squintier and squintier. (if that's even a word) LOL I mean, I'm just saying. How long will he be able to be a sports commentator if that eye just closes shut? I mean, does he have a sty up in that mug? What? Would they continue to let him commentate with a patch on his eye and shit? These are just thoughts that were going through my head as I was watching the game.

Ok, I'm about to get back to the game. The Pistons are down by four points. *sucking teeth* Damn those Spurs and their three point shots. *kicking Spurs jerseys and jock straps*
Comments:
The Pistons got LUCKY & won. Spurs took a breather tonight.

Scott's eye is SO distracting. It was bad last year too. I don't know how anyone can conduct an interview with him. Maybe that's why they never look at him in the eye. lol
 
I know that's right! How can anybody actually do an interview with him and not be distracted. What in tarnation is going on with that eye?!? It reminds me of that scene in Austin Powers Goldfinger or whatever it's called. The scene where that dude with the mole on his face. Know what I'm talking about? Every time Austin (or anybody) talked to him they zeroed in on that mole and would say, "Moley moley moley..." LOL Ok...if you didn't see it, you probably wouldn't get it. But the sh*t is funny. He'd be interviewing me and I'd be like, "Huh...what did you say? My mind is somewhere else." LOL He's such a great interviewer though. He's good at what he does. Very good. So good that I'm sure they'll let him put a patch on and continue to rock those interview skills.
Oh and Jez Chill, get over it! The Pistons are the champs! I'm claiming it dammit! I was so hyped that I couldn't go to sleep last night. LOL I had to be forced to watch the Steve Harvey and the Jamie Foxx show until I drifted off to sleep. Well...not that I had to be forced. I do actually like those shows. But that has nothing to do with anything. LOL
 
Stu got hit in the eye with an errant football a couple years back while he was playing pitch and catch with some of the Jets football players. I think it's a glass eye, but they wouldn't confirm it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >