Tuesday, June 21, 2005

 

This just in....

Ok! Turns out that it was a power supply issue. Big ups to those of you who said it was just that. Hopefully, I'll be back up and running by tomorrow. It all depends on if I make it to the computer repair shop before they close today. Otherwise, I'll grab it tomorrow. Funny thing is, I've gotten a lot done these past few days without my computer. What's even funnier is, I feel like I'm straight up lost without it. Kind of like when you leave home without your cell phone or even worse, that mug gets cut off. LOL

Oh and Yolanda....*kicking in right shin* Shame on you for putting me off before I even get a chance to ask for your assistance.

I actually have a few things that I'd like to share with you. Ofcourse, I can't do it now because I'm at work. I probably won't get a chance to do it tomorrow either. We'll see. I'm heading to the Smokey Mountains on Friday for a few days. I am so looking forward to this trip. We're getting a cabin. I can't wait!

Alrighty then. Back to work I go!
Comments:
Missed reading your blog. I'm back now :)
 
aw i wish i could go camping. aka another freaky opportunity aka get high as hell and wonder where the hell i am!
 
have fun Lil Mama!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >