Sunday, March 13, 2005

 

MY weekend SUCKED!!!

I'm going to keep this short. Didn't SHIT go down this weekend. Remember I told you that my damn Aunt Dot was coming to town? Well I'll be damned. That bitch ( i know some of you not familiar with aunt dot are like, "damn, that's fucked up she refers to her aunt as a bitch") decides she wants to come to town two days early. Mind you, whenever she does decide to grant me with her presence, it's usually on a Sunday or late night Saturday at the earliest. It's almost like we have an arrangement. But naw...this bitch decides to show up on Friday morning. *pumping brakes vigourously....CRASH!!!* GOT.DAMN! Part Deux was cancelled....for this weekend at least. Oh...not to mention, we had some crazy FOOL on the loose. I would have been laying low anyway. Luckily, he was captured. *sigh* Yeah man. Stay tuned for future programming -n- shit. *kicking dirt & bras* (hee hee....Will) Hey, it's never too late to celebrate. I mean, who says I have to be celebrating my birthday. I can just celebrate the JOY OF LIFE....or JOY OF SEX, even. hahahaha Ever read that book? hahahaha
Now I know I mentioned that a girlfriend and I had planned on having a spa party also. Which was the main reason for getting a hotel room. Well, she had other financial obligations that she needed to handle. So...we decided to postpone the spa party for another day. However, I figured it was still all good. You know? I could always stay at the hotel room and invite folks over for a private party. "I'm your private dancer. Dancer for money. I'll do what you want me to do." (all sung in my best Tina Turner voice) *FIT of laughter!!!* Well, even that was put on hold due to the arrival of Aunt Dot. *sigh*
Hey, but if it interests you....I did get a lot of work done at home. I relaxed. I went to see Diary of a Mad Black Woman. Which by the way was a very good movie. I laughed and cried. Now I see why my girlfriend keeps calling me Madea. hahahaha Only thing, I don't bust random gunshots in the air! hahahaha I washed and folded clothes. Even attempted to get my outfits and my son's outfits laid out for the week. Notice, I said ATTEMPTED. Bwahahahaha! That's still in the works.
At any rate, I'll be sure to keep you updated as I see fit. Part deux won't be going down next weekend either. As my parents will be back in town for a week. So you know ain't shit going down but a bunch of good eatting and family entertainment. Which really isn't so bad! SMILE!!!!
Comments:
Aunt Dot came early cause there were only 28 days in Feb if you check back in the previous years you shall see.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >