Tuesday, June 28, 2005

 

Let the games begin...

Damn! It's been a long ass minute since Brown Sugar posted, huh? Yeah man. It bees like that sometimes. Well for one, if you've been keeping up with my posts, you'd know that I had to take an unplanned hiatus due to my computer conking out on me. (click here).

After a few days of being out of the computer world and having serious withdrawals, my computer issue was resolved and I was back in the swing of things. Speaking of swinging....

Brown Sugar has been quite the busy body this past month. Festivities to include HOBĀ©. I thought that was a perfect way to segueway into this topic. Swinging...
Now before you start thinking dirty thoughts of Brown Sugar "swinging" from couple to couple, think again. *blink, blink* It only involved one couple and no "swinging" involved. I just thought that would get your attention. *smile*

Rule #1
You must be naked. Clothes must fall off upon entering room. No questions.
This is what I, I mean, "she" was told before it all went down.

Picture this....

She enters the hotel lobby and walks toward the elevator. As the elevator doors open, she steps in, adjusts her belongings, to include cup full of GreyGoose&Pineapple juice and pushes the button leading to the 5th floor. *ding* Doors open. She looks around....glances at the room directory on the wall and heads towards room 504. Or so she thought. She took a wrong turn. That vodka was already playing with her mind. She picked up phone and called him. Somebody answers....only it's not him. She hears another voice. A female's voice....moaning and groaning. Wait a minute. Did this other female just call out my name? Immediately, she feels excited butterflies because she knows what's about to go down. She stands still for a minute, listens and thinks to self...."Ohhh sh*t." On the other end of the phone, the other female is yelling out sexual, unrestrained lyrics, if you will. She stands there, still....listening and wanting to experience that same thing. She slowly walks back the other way. Passing the elevator doors....still listening to the other female on the other end of the phone. And there she was. Standing outside of room 504. Phone still to her ear. Just on the other side of that door, was a hot and steamy sex session that apparently, she was about to walk in on. Unexpected? Not in the least bit.

She knocked on the door. *soft knocking* She could still hear the other female moaning and groaning. She pressed her ear to the door. Not that she couldn't already hear what was going on through the phone. It just seemed like the right thing to do at the moment. *smile* Eventually, He made his way to the door. As soon as the door opened, all She saw was a long, hard, d*ck. If that muhfugga wasn't standing at attention, I don't know what was. *saluting* I salute thee!
I, I mean, "She" entered the dimly lit room. Upon opening the door, He immediately proceeded to finish what he was doing. The brutha didn't miss a beat. LOL She walked over to the sitting area. But not before taking a glance at the steamy, hot sex session on the bed. Her own coochie was tingling at the sight. Ahhh...they too have Vodka, she thought to self. At least she wouldn't be mixing her liquors. She freshened up her drink and proceeded to remove one article of clothing at time. Then she just sat there in her tankini and thong and looked at them. He glanced back at her and said, "Girl, you need to take that sh*t off." She just chuckled and kept on sipping on her drink and taking in the "sights." She wasn't where she needed to be mentally. She'd need a few more drinks to get there.

~to be continued~
Comments:
We are teased yet again with the promise of more. Please don't make us wait too long for the next installment.
 
Ahhhhh what a tease.. I wanna hear the rest of that story, and too bad its not tonight so i'd have something steamy and sexxy on my mind when I go to bed. It may have brought up some wild dreams.. *i'm diggin it*
 
Oh my...too much for my young ass to be reading... (but im still looking and waiting for Pt. 2) Lol... :o)
 
So you, um I mean "she" is a vodka girl too. Can't wait to hear the rest.
 
LOL@ Closet Owner. Ain't no.damn.body in the closet. LOL This is not going to be a RKelly chapter 1 -5 entry. Although, I am good for my continuations.... Haven't done that in a while. *smile* But this won't go on and on.
 
Asking who's in the closet is the wrong question. The question should be how LONG before she finally comes back and posts the rest. I'm just saying, you ain't got the best posting record, BS. LMBAO
 
you'se evil, that's what you are.
 
I can't wait to hear the next part and I am sitting here wishing I can see a salute-worthy dick ....damn! LOL!
 
Damn, Sug! I'm not even supposed to be on line @ work! HURRY UP!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

< ? Blogs By Black Women # >